The price of Crema Marfil Marble
Although Crema Marfil marble is a product that is directly extracted from nature, it still requires some transformation prior to use. Price determination is very difficult because there are several significant factors that directly affect its cost and therefore its final price.
This article discusses the most important factors that determine Crema Marfil prices, such as:
- The quality of the actual marble
- The finish
- The ordered volume
- Other factors
The quality of the Crema Marfil marble extracted from the quarry
The most important quality of Crema Marfil and which must be emphasised above any other, is its source in nature. Any product that is directly extracted from nature automatically carries originality and exclusiveness because it is the mountain itself that provides the aesthetics of Crema Marfil marble. The quality of an extraction made today may be different to that of an extraction carried out the previous week. The uniformity of natural stone, the lack of stains and cavities and the almost inappreciable veins produces high quality that will demand a price in accordance with this quality.
Crema Marfil Marble finish
We define finish as the physical appearance and thickness of the Crema Marfil marble when it is used onsite.
There are as many finishes and thicknesses as uses given to the material.
Finishes, such as aged or polished, require more costly production techniques and processes, so that the prices of polished and aged Crema Marfil are higher than crude or ground, which do not need so much treatment.
Crema Marfil marble thickness is another factor that determines the final price and it is not enough to talk about price per square metre if it is not expressed in a manner similar to “material x cm of thickness”.
Furthermore, better prices are obtained from Crema Marfil in standard formats rather than made-to-measure ones.
Last, but not least, the ordered volume can also affect Crema Marfil prices. When ordered in a large quantity, the advantages in management and the production process can lead to significant price discounts.
Other factors that can affect the price of Crema Marfil
There are many other factors intrinsic to our Pulycort company, that combine to produce a competitive price adapted to the market.
- We are manufacturerers, which means we do not depend on outside agents, thus eliminating “the middle man” and possible indirect costs. Crema Marfil price adjustment in this respect is guaranteed.
- Because we are manufacturers, this provides us with flexibility, which is added value to our orders, with this characteristic coming from the significant infrastructure, not only in installations and machinery, but also in highly-qualified personnel. Both elements are essential for the resolving the problems that occasionally arise during project execution.
- Our wide experience means we are fully aware of all markets relating to the natural stone sector.
- Here at Pulycort, we are betting on the commitment and loyalty of our clients, we are banking on a long relationship and, in return, we are providing all the means at our disposal to ensure this happens.